Equity Healthcare (EH) is the healthcare management division within Blackstone Portfolio Operations
Blackstone is providing solutions to enable healthier healthcare across our portfolio.
We are achieving this through a focus on four key areas.
Collaborate, Innovate, and Leverage Scale
- Cross-portfolio peer collaboration and best-practice sharing
- Expert advisors
- Innovations and tailored Blackstone-EH-only benefits and solutions
More Affordable, Better Controlled
- Volume Discounts
- Manage demand via optimized plan designs
- Manage supply via the Blackstone-EH custom clinical platform
- Control pharmacy spend via market-leading Rx deal
Medical Benefits = Source of Gratitude
- Advanced concierge health navigation model
- Simplified healthcare experience
- Shift focus from insurance to health
Mind, Money, and Access
- Integrated behavioral health
- Equitable share of costs / fairness for the lowest wage worker
- Access (virtual care, advanced primary care models)
in cumulative savings
Net Promoter Score (NPS),
≈3x higher versus the industry average score of 27 for health plans
The Equity Healthcare team has extensive experience in managing health costs.
The EH Leadership team has a well-known track record of innovation.
“Innovation is key to providing quality, affordable healthcare. Our important work through Equity Healthcare demonstrates that the private sector is playing a major role in developing market-based solutions to both improve the quality of healthcare and contain its costs.”STEVE SCHWARZMAN
Chairman, ceo, and co-founder of blackstone