Equity Healthcare offers its members a turnkey solution and services that are available only to Fortune 10 employers.
- EH provides its greatest value where other group purchasing organizations end their efforts. Beyond negotiating lower-than-market fees, which represent only 10% of overall cost, EH uses its purchasing volume to develop customized products that manage the healthcare of employees and their families resulting in lower year over year medical claim costs.
- Equity Healthcare Model
- Discounts and turnkey solution---EH negotiates with suppliers and provides oversight in the administration of this unique model.
- Not-for-profit pricing model---EH covers it costs as the value accrues through better portfolio company performance.
- Portfolio companies stay in charge---continue to design their own benefits and work with brokers/consultants of their choice.
- Long-term gain---portfolio companies can remain in EH even after private equity divestiture.
Our year over year track record shows strong results with projected 3-year cumulative savings of $165 million and double-digit improvement in the overall health status of participating employees.
- EH sponsors networking and problem-solving among our portfolio members using both a virtual secure network and face-to-face work group meetings that focus on the unique needs of employers of this size and caliber and evolving the model for the benefit of all.