Customized Care Model
The primary nurse model promotes continuity of care as each employee’s family receives their own personal nurse. In addition to greater staffing ratios than in off-the-shelf offerings, other features of the model include:
- Dedicated interdisciplinary clinical management team including registered nurses, social workers, lifestyle coaches and pharmacists all work together to maximize utilization management activities and support members with chronic conditions and wellness and prevention services.
- Dedicated nursing staff assigned to each portfolio company enhances cultural knowledge when communicating with employees and their families.
- Enhanced identification triggers target each portfolio company’s most appropriate “at risk” population for nurse outreach.
- Through the integrated delivery system, EH delivers a "high touch" personalized approach to healthcare that drives higher member engagement with increased satisfaction.
- A robust set of services and support programs provide members with assistance at any point in time including 24-hour triage, sophisticated internet tools and social networking applications to keep members connected and engaged in their health.